Neighboring and distant cultures intertwine Mazzolino estate. The screw grows here from three thousand years And with profound passion the Briariotti family cultivates vineyards of Pinot Nero, Chardonnay, Bonarda and Cabernet Sauvignon since 1980, giving life to the wines of the estate. In 2020, To overcome together the difficulties that the moment requires, A New ambitious project, Face to create a network with farmers in the area that passionately work their land and raise with respect their animals by obtaining incredible and not always easy to find products: Bottega Mazzolino.
In this proposal cassette From the workshop you will find the wines of the estate and many other products coming from the land and the cure that peasants put in their fields, orchards and farms.
There Complete cassette It's composed by:
- 1 bottle of terraces 2019, 1 bottle of Noir 2017 and 1 bottle of Blanc 2018 sealing Mazzolino
- Honey Acacia and Indigo by Luca Bonizzoni
- Campolungo cow cheese
- Vased vegetable garden and rivali farm juice
- Rice 1 kg of seals BAZZANI
- 2 HYBEY CRIMOTORINI
- Stone-mounted bio flour 1 kg and bio 500 gr dry chickpeas
For See the other boxes of the Workshop Bouquet Click here